I have been putting off my last credit card churn for a while now. I originally intended to do it a month ago, but I just wasn’t satisfied with the available offers at the time. Then along came the Club Carlson suite of cards from US Bank with their lucrative offerings. 85,000 points and if used … Read the Full Post
Subscribe to my blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Intro to Manufactured Spending
- Hotel Room Maximum Occupancy - Does it Matter?
- How to Use Amazon Payments to Earn Free Miles and Points
- Limited Time Offer - 40,000 Bonus Points With The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard
- Earning Miles and Points Without Applying for Credit Cards
- Contact Me
- An Introduction to the Basics of Manufactured Spending
- Best Travel Credit Cards With Miles, Points, and Cash-Back
- 500 Free, Quick, and Easy SPG Starpoints
- Chase is Temporarily Waiving The Fee For Chase Visa Gift Cards Ordered Online! Free Manufactured Spending!