Frontier Airlines has 10 new routes that they will begin flying this fall and winter and as a result you can get some great deals on airfare south to a warmer climate this winter if you act fast. The new routes are mostly to destinations in Florida along with one new route to Cancun.
New Routes and start dates:
- Chicago O’Hare to Orlando – 12/20/14
- Milwaukee to Ft. Myers – 1/8/15
- Orlando to Atlanta – 12/14/14
- St. Louis to Orlando – 12/20/14
- Trenton/Princeton to West Palm Beach – 11/21/14
- Denver to West Palm Beach – 10/26/14
- Milwaukee t Orlando – 1/7/15
- St. Louis to Ft. Lauderdale – 1/8/15
- Washington Dulles to Cancun – 11/22/14
- Washington Dulles to West Palm Beach – 11/21/14
Right now you can get flights on these routes for as little as $39 one-way but you must book your flights by 11:59 pm this Saturday, August 9th in order to take advantage of these fares. These prices are valid for travel starting the day the new route is effective up until March 1, 2015.
Keep in mind that Frontier is an ultra-low cost carrier comparable to Spirit and Allegiant meaning you will be charged for any little extra item including a pop, snack, or even just picking your seat in advance. Up until April of this year Frontier would allow passengers one free carry on back as long as your ticket was booked online through Frontiers website. However now you will be charged a fee even your carry-on bag. But if you are flexible and can pack light you can still come out with an awesome deal on warm getaway this winter.