This last week has been absolutely nuts with working overtime 10 hour days at the office only to go home and spend the rest of the evening working on installing trim in our basement. I’ve managed to get all 50 ft worth of Oak ledging installed, the window jambs built and installed, the jambs around … Read the Full Post
Subscribe to my blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Intro to Manufactured Spending
- Hotel Room Maximum Occupancy - Does it Matter?
- How to Use Amazon Payments to Earn Free Miles and Points
- Best Travel Credit Cards With Miles, Points, and Cash-Back
- Limited Time Offer - 40,000 Bonus Points With The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard
- Chase is Temporarily Waiving The Fee For Chase Visa Gift Cards Ordered Online! Free Manufactured Spending!
- Contact Me
- Beginners guide to learn how to travel for free with miles and points
- Airline Credit Cards
- How to Get to Maui Free This Winter