Here is a listing of the best current rewards credit card offers available. One of the big benefits that bank rewards programs can offer is the flexibility they provide. Several of the major rewards programs allow you to accumulate points that you can transfer into multiple other airline and hotel programs when you decide where you need the points. American Express (Membership Rewards) and Chase (Ultimate Rewards) are the two most prominent programs.
Rewards Credit Cards:
40,000 bonus points after spending $3k in 3 months. Annual fee waived the first year (normally $95). You earn 2 points/dollar on travel and dining and 1 point/dollar on everything else. Points transfer 1:1 to United, Southwest, Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, and many other programs.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- 0% intro APR for 12 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% or 18.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases – Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home
- Redeem your miles for travel statement credits – redemptions start at 2,500 miles for $25 toward travel purchases made in the last 120 days
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers