I posted on Monday about a limited time offer for the new (ish) Marriott Reward Premier Business for 70,000 bonus points + a free night certificate.
For those of you interested I thought I would also mention that there is a similar offer available on the personal version of this card as well. Like the business version, this offer also comes with 70,000 bonus points however it only requires $1,000 in spending within the first 3 months of account opening. The business version requires $2,000 within 3 months.
The 70,000 point offer details:
- 70,000 bonus points after spending $1k in 3 months
- 1 Free Night E-Certificate for a category 1-4 hotel upon approval
- 15 nights credit towards elite status which is enough for automatic Silver Status
- Earn 1 additional Elite Credit for every $3,000 spent
- Free category 1-5 night stay annually at anniversary
- Earn 5 points/dollar @ Marriott
- Earn 2 points/dollar on airline tickets, car rentals, & restaurants (see terms)
- Annual fee WAIVED 1st year then $85 annually
There has been a version of the 70,000 point personal card offer available on and off for quite some time so there is no reason to panic and apply if you aren’t ready. But it if you are looking into the 70k Business Card offer then you might want to consider applying for both versions for 140,000 points plus 2 free night certificates good at a category 1-4 hotel.