This has gotten to be pretty common offer now and seems to reappear every other month or so. However, this round is a little different from the last several rounds of the 50k offer. In the past, the 50,000 point offer applied to all 4 of the Southwest cards but this round it appears to only apply to the personal or business version of the Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card but not the Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card versions of the card.
- 50,000 points after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account.
- $99 annual fee NOT waived
- No foreign transaction fees
- 6,000 anniversary points every year
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest and AirTran or at Rapid Rewards Hotel & Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1 points per $1 on all other purchases
FYI – I do NOT get paid commissions.