I’m a little late getting this one out as the deal has been running for a few days now. This week has been crazy trying to get my mandatory 10 hours of overtime in at work plus keep up the blog, all while trying to finish planning and preparing for our trip to Puerto Rico tomorrow.
Anyway, TopCashBack normally pays 3% on Hyatt stays but through Sunday March 2nd you can get 5% cash-back on Hyatt stays.
So if you have some Hyatt stays to book anyway, you might as well get them booked now going through TopCashBack. If you don’t already have an account, feel free to use my referral link and join TopCashBack.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note; cashback is only paid out when a stay in completed and confirmed.
- Please note; cashback is not eligible on bookings that have a travel agency IATA reference, corporate or government account code, or Gold Passport redemption code in the booking
- Please note; cashback is not eligible on gift cards.
- Please note that the use of a Hyatt Hotels & Resorts promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Cashback is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
- HYATT HOTELS & RESORTS CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking ‘Get Cashback Now’ button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.