You have two days left to get in on the 5% cash back deal from TopCashBack on completed Hyatt stays. TopCashBack has been running a special on Hyatt stays which normally earn a 3% rebate but right now you can earn 5%.
If you planned on making any Hyatt reservations in the near future, you might as well do it before Sunday night to take advantage of the increased cash back. You don’t actually have to complete your stay by Sunday night but you do have to have it booked in order to be eligible for the 5% rebate. You will receive the actual cash back after you complete your stay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note; cashback is only paid out when a stay in completed and confirmed.
- Please note; cashback is not eligible on bookings that have a travel agency IATA reference, corporate or government account code, or Gold Passport redemption code in the booking
- Please note; cashback is not eligible on gift cards.
- Please note that the use of a Hyatt Hotels & Resorts promotional/voucher code not posted and approved by TopCashback, may affect your eligibility for cashback.
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Cashback is available through TopCashback on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.
- HYATT HOTELS & RESORTS CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking ‘Get Cashback Now’ button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal.